Drenched in northerly sunlight, this top floor security apartment takes pride of place to the quiet rear of a boutique block of nine. The first time on the market, it has been held and maintained by its current owner for 46 years. A great opportunity with scope to capitalise on its location and aspect, it's footsteps to Bondi Road cafes and just minutes to the beach and Westfield.
- Floor to ceiling windows on the northern side
- 2 double beds, large main, tidy bathroom
- Sunlit living with a north facing balcony
- Modern eat-in kitchen with stone benchtops
- Separate internal laundry, reverse cycle air
- Auto lock-up garage with room for storage
- Stroll to the newly upgraded Waverley Park
- A superb entry to a top lifestyle location
- Living area 70sqm approx, Lock up garage 30sqm approx, totalling 100sqm in size
- Rent $650 p/w Approx.
Water Rates - $173.42 PQ
Council Rates - $231.10 PQ
Strata Levies - $783.99 PQ