Tastefully updated retaining its Art Deco charm, this three bedroom apartment is set back from the road in a beautifully maintained block of only six. Wrapped in windows on three sides and capturing lovely park views from the living room, it features a cottage-like feel with a separate private entry and access to a sunny common entertaining deck. A short walk down to Coogee Beach and its lively village hub, it's 300m to The Spot's alfresco cafes and Ritz cinema.
- 3 double beds, main with built-ins, ornate ceilings
- Living room with ornamental fireplace, gas heating
- Sleek kitchen, s/steel appliances, Smeg gas cooktop
- Updated bathroom with a bath and separate W.C.
- Plantation shutters, original leadlight windows
- Common deck and laundry room (own machines)
- 500m to the beachfront, stroll to cafes and eateries
- Currently renting at $795 pw
Council Rates: $302.70 pq
Water Rates: $163.00 pq
Strata Levies: $860.00 pq